The Australian or Northern Territory Government in collaboration with Charles Darwin University, Australia offer an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study at CDU from around the globe.
The scholarships reward high-achieving students with outstanding academic accomplishments and who contribute to the potential to make a positive impact on the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Charles Darwin University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Charles Darwin University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $12,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
See Also: Monash University International Study Grant for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Students 2023
Australian or Northern Territory Government Scholarships | DETAILS
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships is provided by the Northern Territory (NT) Government CDU to talented international students studying in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The scholarship program is currently accessible for international students residing outside of the Northern Territory.
For information on the eligibility criteria for this scholarship, visit the Study NT website.
Applications are now open for this scholarship. The scholarship amounts are:
- Higher Education (Undergraduate or Postgraduate): $12,000
- Vocational Education and Training (VET): $7500.
The scholarship amount is for your first semester or year of tuition fees with your education and training provider.
To be eligible for Australian or Northern Territory Government Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT
- Have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership
- Meet the NT education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria
- Be planning to move to the NT from interstate or overseas
- Not already be living in the NT, or studying with an NT education provider
- Not hold any other scholarship (except Charles Darwin University Global Merit Scholarship)
- Have submitted a completed scholarship application form to a participating NT education and training provider
- Not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizenship.
You May Also Like: Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia 2023/2024 [Fully Funded]
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Australian or Northern Territory Government Scholarships should Fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that you have received an offer of admission from.
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory application PDF (152KB)
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory application DOCX (59KB)
Application Deadline: January 8-23, 2023